Saturday, March 1, 2008

Character Conversation

Billy: Hey, Gary!

Gary: Hi Billy, did you finish reading Z for Zachariah?

Billy: Yes I did, in fact I found it quite interesting how Ann's valley somehow survived the radiation of the war. I think it must've been the unique shape of their valley, and the liveness of it.

Gary: So did I! I also admire Ann for her braveness and courage. She is only a young adult but she can cope. However, I found it quite unsettling of how naive that Ann is!

Billy: I agree. Since the novel is written in a diary format, we have no clue whatsoever of what is going on besides Ann, or what someone else is thinking. This is the disadvantage of the novel, however that also creates the suspense in the atmosphere.

Gary: I totally agree with you too, and I also admire how easily Ann continued on with her life with nobody around. She cooks herself, cleans, harvests the crops and everything else by herself, but everything changed when Mr. Loomis came.

Billy: Exactly, yet i still don't understand why Mr. Loomis was so crazy and awkward. Its so abnormal for him to suddenly act that way.

Gary: I also found it strange how Mr. Loomis became so obsessive and paranoid, even after Ann helped him when he was sick.

Billy: Your right, Gary. Anyways, see you later.

Gary: Bye


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FAUUUURRRRRRR MIRIN' HARD

Anonymous said...

Billy: Your right, Gary. Anyways, see you later.

You're*